-->

23 mayo 2011

Today is M O N D A Y !

Panic At The Disco 
Sabemos que es una de las canciones más viejas de P.A.T.D. pero, vamos, los tipos se habian largado y nos dejaron frios, nosotras casi nos suicidamos, y de repente en Febrero nos salieron con su mamadota de que ya sacaron nuevo disco .... (o)___(o) WTF(?)...., pero bueno se les agradece, y he aquí una vieja cancion de ellos para recordar aquellos viejos tiempos...

BUT IT´S BETTER IF YOU DO
Now I´m of consenting age to be forgetting you in a cabaret.
Somewhere downtown where a burlesque queen may even ask my name
As she sheds her skin on stage
I´m seated and sweating to a dance song on the club´s P.A.
The strip joint veteran sits two away
Smirking between dignified sips
of his dignified peach and lime daiquiri

And isn´t this exactly where you´d like me
I´m exactly where you´d like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety
Oh, and isn´t this exactly where you´d like me
I´m exactly where you´d like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety

Oh, but I´m afraid that I
Well, I may of faked it
And I wouldn´t be caught dead in this place

Well, I´m afraid that I
Well, that´s right, that I may have faked it
And I wouldn´t be caught dead in this place

And isn´t this exactly where you´d like me
I´m exactly where you´d like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety
Oh, and isn´t this exactly where you´d like me
I´m exactly where you´d like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety

Well, I´m afraid that I
Well, I may of faked it
And I wouldn´t be caught dead in this place

Well, I´m afraid that I
Well, that´s right, well I may have faked it
And I wouldn´t be caught dead in this place

And isn´t this exactly where you´d like me
I´m exactly where you´d like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety
Oh, and isn´t this exactly where you´d like me
I´m exactly where you´d like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety

Praying for love and paying in naivety
Praying for love and paying in naivety, oh
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 ZOMBIE{ s } han sido alimentados

Prometemos no morderte, lastimarte, entre otras traumas fisicos & psicologicos :D

:'D :D lol sekshi :( :C D: YesBitch daFuck fangirl what? :o -.- BitchPls OMG asd deal flop ew ¬¬ mmm B( rly? PLS NO! XD WTF? NAW Blow o_o (?) (c) cheer